May 5, 2023 • 0 comments
This delicious breakfast frittata is sure to become a family favorite! With the added kick from Triple E Farm's breakfast sausage, it makes the perfect savory and indulgent start to the day.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 6
- (1 lb) Breakfast Sausage
- (1 tbs) Cooking Fat
- (1) Onion (diced)
- (2 Cloves) Garlic (minced)
- (2 Cups) Spinach Leaves (Chopped)
- (8) Pastured Eggs
- (1/2 Cup) Shenadoah Sunrise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet on medium heat, add cooking oil and diced onions. Cook until softened, about four minutes.
- Add in minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in chopped spinach leaves, stirring until wilted down, about one minute.
- Place cooked mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Place chopped pork breakfast sausage around edges of the pan and in between gaps of spinach/onion mixture for an even layer of sausage throughout the pan.
- Crack eight eggs into a medium bowl and lightly beat together using a whisk or fork. Pour egg mixture over top of sausage/spinach/onion mixture ensuring all ingredients are covered in egg mixture evenly and completely submerged within eggs mixture.
- Sprinkle top with desired amount of shredded cheese and place dish into preheated oven for 25 minutes or until eggs are set through center and golden brown on top! Enjoy warm!