Try Triple E Farm's Delicious Pork Breakfast Sausage for Your Next Morning Meal!
Our Pork Breakfast Sausage is the perfect way to kick-start your day. Our pasture raised pork has a hint of spice and a dash of sweetness that will have you coming back for more!
Our pork is raised on pasture and in the woods, giving it access to fresh native grasses, nuts, and berries. This makes for an enriched flavor and texture that can’t be found in most other breakfast sausage products. Get ready for a delicious breakfast experience when you incorporate these sausages into your meal. Serve them up with eggs or sourdough pancakes – either way you’ll be sure to enjoy!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1lb package serves approximately 3-4
Triple E Farm Breakfast Frittata
This delicious breakfast frittata is sure to become a family favorite! With the added kick from Triple E Farm's breakfast sausage, it makes the perfect savory and indulgent start to the day.
- 1 lb Triple E Farm Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups spinach leaves (chopped)
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese (any variety you like!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet on medium heat, add cooking oil and diced onions. Cook until softened, about four minutes.
- Add in minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in chopped spinach leaves, stirring until wilted down, about one minute.
- Place cooked mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Place chopped pork breakfast sausage around edges of the pan and in between gaps of spinach/onion mixture for an even layer of sausage throughout the pan.
- Crack eight eggs into a medium bowl and lightly beat together using a whisk or fork. Pour egg mixture over top of sausage/spinach/onion mixture ensuring all ingredients are covered in egg mixture evenly and completely submerged within eggs mixture.
- Sprinkle top with desired amount of shredded cheese and place dish into preheated oven for 25 minutes or until eggs are set through center and golden brown on top! Enjoy warm!