Eat Nose to Tail: Enjoy Delicious and Nutritious Forest-Raised Pork Tongue from Triple E Farm!
Triple E Farm offers delicious, forest-raised pork tongue that is packed with nutrition. Pork tongue has been a traditional cut of meat eaten by cultures across the world for centuries.
Whether you are looking for something to put in your tacos or slice thin for sandwiches, pork tongue from Triple E Farm is perfect for any meal. Not only does it taste great, but eating nose to tail helps reduce food waste and ensures you get the most out of your purchase. Try this nutritious, delicious and sustainable product today!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
Taco 'Bout Delicious: Try These Forest-Raised Pork Tongue Tacos!
Try a unique twist on tacos with this tasty recipe for pulled pork tongue tacos. Made with tender forest-raised pork tongue from Triple E Farm and plenty of delicious spices, these tacos are sure to make your next meal special!
- 1 pound of forest-raised pork tongue from Triple E Farm
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted lard or butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pork tongue in a baking dish with garlic, onion and melted lard. Squeeze limes over top, then sprinkle cumin and smoked paprika over the mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for two hours until cooked through.
- Remove the pork tongue from the oven and shred it with two forks. Set aside any rendered fat or bits of the pan drippings for later use.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add enough fat or pan drippings to lightly coat the bottom (skip this step if you don’t have any). Add shredded pork tongue and fry for several minutes until golden brown. Make sure to stir often as it cooks so that all sides get crispy.
- Serve warm on tortillas with your favorite taco toppings such as chopped onions, salsa, guacamole, sour cream or queso fresco! Enjoy!