Enjoy the unique flavor of Triple E Farm's Forest-Raised Pork Boston Butt Roast!
Our pork roast comes to you directly from our hogs who free range and forage the woodland on our farm.
Fun Fact: Despite its name, this cut does not come from the butt - it is actually derived from the front shoulder!
This roast is absolutely brimming with flavor! With every bite, experience a burst of juicy goodness and unique flavor that you won't find anywhere else. Let Triple E Farms make your next family meal something truly special.
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1lb serves 2-3 people
Taste the Forest-Raised Flavor of Triple E Farms' Boston Butt Roast!
Try your hand at making this delicious Boston Butt Roast from Triple E Farms! With our forest-raised pork, this dish will be full of unique and delicious flavor.
- 1 4-5 lb Boston butt roast
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef broth or stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Rub the pork roast melted butter, salt and pepper. Place in a roasting pan. Add the minced garlic around the roast for added flavor.
- Pour in beef broth or stock until it covers half of the roast. Add chopped onion, bay leaves, rosemary, and dried thyme on top of the liquid.
- Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and place in preheated oven for 3 hours, until internal temperature reaches 165°F (use an instant read thermometer).
- Serve warm with your favorite sides! Enjoy!