Taste the Unique Flavor of Triple E Farms Boneless Ham Roast!
Enjoy the unique flavor and robust taste of Triple E Farms boneless ham roast! Our pork is raised in the woods, in its natural environment, so it feeds on native grasses, nuts and berries. This gives the pork an extraordinary flavor that makes a special family meal to share! Enjoy this one-of-a-kind taste with every bite.
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1lb serves 2-3 people
A special meal to share: Oven Roasted Ham
Enjoy a savory and delicious pork roast from Triple E Farms with this easy-to-follow recipe! Seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, garlic and finished with white wine and chicken or vegetable broth for an extra boost of flavor. Perfect for family mealtime or special occasions!
- 4 to 5 lbs. of boneless pork roast from Triple E Farms
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Pat the pork roast dry with paper towels and season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat until melted. Add the pork roast to the pan and brown on all sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer the pan to preheated oven.
- In a small bowl mix together rosemary, minced garlic, white wine and broth; pour over the pork roast in the ovenproof skillet.
- Cook for 3–4 hours until nicely browned and very tender when pierced with a fork. Slice and serve immediately with your favorite side dishes! Enjoy!