Grilled Perfection: Pasture-Raised Chicken Thigh & Leg
March 7, 2023 • 0 comments
Get ready for a delicious dinner with this recipe for perfectly grilled Pasture-Raised Chicken Thigh & Leg. Juicy and packed with flavor, the garlic powder, paprika, and butter create a tasty seasoning that is sure to please. Enjoy this simple yet flavorful meal!
- (4) Chicken Legs & Thighs
- (2 tablespoons) Melted butter
- (2 tablespoons) Garlic powder
- (1 teaspoon) Paprika
- (to taste) Salt and pepper
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- Place chicken thighs and legs on a greased baking tray or plate.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the chicken and rub in with your hands or a spoon.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over the top of the chicken. Rub in with your hands or a spoon until seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Grill for 10 minutes per side, flipping every few minutes until cooked through (internal temperature should be 165°F). Serve and enjoy!