Looking for a delicious, lean cut of grass-fed beef to add to your favorite soup or stew?
Look no further than Triple E Farm's beef stew meat! Sourced from 100% grass-fed, grass-finished cows, this beef is not only packed with flavor but also with essential nutrients.
Keep a pack of stew meat in your freezer and you'll always be ready to whip up a hearty and satisfying meal. These cubes are perfect for cooking on a snowy day with root veggies, bouquet de garni, bacon, and red wine. The aroma alone will make your house feel warmer and more inviting.
But don't stop there! These versatile cubes are also great for chili or even grilling as kebabs in the summer. So whether you're looking to warm up on a cold winter night or impress guests at your next BBQ, Triple E Farm's beef stew meat is the perfect choice.
*Comes frozen and vacuum sealed
*1lb package. Serves approximately 3-4
Slow-Cooked Grass-Fed Beef Stew with Root Vegetables and Red Wine
This hearty beef stew recipe made with Triple E Farm's grass-fed beef stew meat is the perfect comfort food for any chilly evening. Made with a bouquet de garni, red wine, and root vegetables such as carrots and parsnips, this stew is packed with flavor and nutrients. Slow-cooked to perfection over several hours, the result is tender meat in a rich broth that will warm you from the inside out. Enjoy a bowl of this delicious stew on its own or pair it with some crusty bread for dipping.
- 2 lbs Triple E Farm's beef stew meat
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef broth (homemade or store-bought)
- bouquet de garni (bundle of herbs such as thyme, rosemary and bay leaves)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the beef stew meat in batches and brown on all sides. Remove from pot with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the onions to the pot and sauté until translucent. Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the carrots, parsnips, and celery to the pot and cook for several minutes until they start to soften.
- Pour in the red wine to deglaze the pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Return the beef to the pot along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate.
- Pour in enough beef broth to cover everything by an inch or two.
- Add bouquet de garni bundle to the pot.
- Bring everything to a simmer then reduce heat so it is just barely simmering.
- Cover partially with lid so some steam can escape while cooking but most stays inside to keep things moist.
- Cook for at least two hours or until meat is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy your delicious homemade beef stew made even better by using Triple E Farm's grass-fed beef stew meat!