Tired of abysmal grocery store pork? Treat yourself to a superior meat experience with Triple E Farms' Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs.
Our pigs forage on native wild edibles, giving this unique cut an unparalleled flavor. Plus, each bite is packed with nutritious goodness that you won’t find in your average slab of ribs. Enjoy the tantalizing taste and satisfying texture of Triple E Farms' Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs — it will be the best decision your taste buds have ever made!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
Experience the Delicious Blends of Asian Fusion with Triple E Farms' Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs!
Enjoy a delicious Asian-inspired feast with Triple E Farms' Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs! This recipe features scrumptious flavors like soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger and five spice powder. Enjoy this flavorful dish with family or friends - it's sure to be a hit!
- 2 racks of Triple E Farms' Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs
- 3 tablespoons organic soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place ribs on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger, and five spice powder until combined.
- Remove ribs from the oven and reduce heat to 350°F. Brush sauce mixture over both sides of the ribs and return to oven. Bake for 20 minutes more or until softened and cooked through. Serve hot! Enjoy!