Make the Ultimate Bone Broth with Triple E Farm's Forest Raised Pork Bones!
Our forest raised pork bones are perfect for making a nourishing, healthy, and wonderfully gelatinous bone broth that your whole family will love. With sustainable and humanely raised hogs, you can be sure you're getting an all-natural product that supports the enviornment and your health! So why not try your hand at making something special with our delicious pork bones? Your taste buds won't be disappointed!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
Create the Ultimate Nourishing Bone Broth with Triple E Farm's Forest Raised Pork Bones!
Nourish your body and soul with this delicious home made bone broth made with Triple E Farm's Forest Raised Pork Bones. An easy slow cooker recipe that will have you savoring every last drop!
- 4-5 pounds of Forest Raised Pork Bones from Triple E Farm
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 celery stalks, cut into large pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into large pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme and/or rosemary (optional)
- Place pork bones in a large slow cooker. Add apple cider vinegar and sea salt and cover with water by at least two inches. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove lid after 8 to 10 hours of cooking time. Use a skimmer to remove any scum that has risen to the top of the broth.
- Add celery, carrots, garlic, onion, thyme or rosemary if desired. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for another 4 to 6 hours or until vegetables are very tender when pierced with a fork.
- Strain broth through a fine mesh sieve removing all solids from broth before serving or storing it in airtight containers in your refrigerator up to one week or freezer up to 3 months. Enjoy!