Enjoy the nutrition-packed flavor of Triple E Farms pasture-raised chicken hearts!
These organ meats are nutrient dense, packed with essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs to stay healthy.
Don't skip on organ meats! Eating nose-to-tail is important for our bodies and for the planet, so enjoy every part of the animal!
Chicken hearts are a like natures multivitamin, including B complex vitamins which support energy levels and help you feel revitalized. They also contain iron, zinc and other minerals which are vital to your health.
Reap all the amazing benefits that eating organic and pasture-raised chicken hearts provides - your body will thank you for it!
*Our birds are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1 lb packages
Southern Comfort: Fried Chicken Hearts
Enjoy the flavors of the South with this savory dish! These fried Chicken Hearts will have your taste buds in a whirl. Perfectly seasoned and deep-fried, these crunchy chicken hearts are sure to please. Serve up with a side of creamy mashed potatoes and buttery biscuits for the perfect soul food experience!
- 8 chicken hearts
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pork Lard, for frying
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Wash and dry the chicken hearts and pat them dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Dredge each chicken heart in the mixture until it is evenly coated on all sides. Shake off any excess flour mixture before adding to the pan.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of lard in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the dredged chicken hearts and fry until golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush lightly with melted butter. Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes or until an internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). Serve immediately. Enjoy!