Take your taste-buds on an exciting adventure with Triple E Farms' Jalapeño Smoked Sausage.
Made with forest raised pork and a delicious blend of garlic and real jalapeno peppers, it's sure to add the perfect kick to any dish. Smokey and spicy, it provides just the right amount of flavor for tacos, burgers and anything else in need of some extra zest. Taste the difference quality ingredients make with Triple E Farms' Jalapeño Smoked Sausage!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1lb serves 2-3 people
Spice Up Dinner Tonight withThis Delicious Smoked Sausage and Peppers Recipe!
- 1 package Triple E Farms Jalapeño Smoked Sausage
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausage to the skillet and cook it until browned on all sides. Slice into one inch pieces.
- Add the peppers, onions and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with rice or quinoa as a side dish! Enjoy!