Get ready to experience the deliciousness of Triple E Farm's Forest-Raised Ground Pork!
Our pasture-raised, ground pork is incredibly versatile and easy to cook. With a variety of flavors just waiting to be unlocked it can be added to virtually any recipe. With our flavorful ground pork you can count on your meals being anything but boring!
But that’s not all - thanks to the access our pigs have to our woodland environment where they forage on native nuts, and berries, you can expect each and every meal made with our pork to be enriched with flavor and super nutrient dense!
*Our hogs are supplemented with NON-GMO grain locally produced at Sunrise Feeds in Stuarts Draft VA.
*Comes vacuum sealed and frozen
*1lb serves 2-3 people
Spicy Maple-Glazed Ground Pork Skewers - the Perfect Summer BBQ Treat!
Discover a delicious summer BBQ treat with this Spicy Maple-Glazed Ground Pork Skewers recipe! Savory ground pork is combined with flavors like maple syrup and cayenne pepper, then grilled to perfection. Serve these skewers over rice or salad for a flavorful meal that friends and family will love!
- 1 pound ground pork from Triple E Farm
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by heating up your grill or a grilling pan to medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine ground pork with melted ghee, maple syrup, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Mix everything together until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into eight equal parts and form each part around a skewer to form 8 patties. If you're using wooden skewers make sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes beforehand.
- Place the skewers on the preheated grill or pan and season with salt and pepper before cooking for about 6 minutes per side or until golden brown. You can also use an internal thermometer to ensure that your pork is cooked through to an internal temperature of 160F (71C).
- Once finished cooking, remove from heat and serve over rice or salad with some extra maple syrup for extra sweetness! Enjoy!