🍖✨ Make the Perfect Roast Every Time: Triple E Farm’s Tips for Cooking Grass-Fed Beef
September 23, 2023
With a little preparation and know-how, you can make a delicious, hearty roast every time with Triple E’s grass-fed beef.
And the best part? You get to save some dough with our roast deal right now! It's like your meal just got a high-five from your wallet.
So let’s just get straight to our top tips for roasting perfection…
Tip #1: Moisture is Key
Grass-fed beef has a less fat content than grain-fed beef, making it leaner but also a bit different to cook than grain-fed beef. It's key to keep it moist while cooking, here’s the how to:
1. Sear the roast in a hot pan before slow cooking.
2. Use either its natural juices, broth, or wine to baste the roast regularly as it cooks.
3. Cover the roast with foil while baking.
4. Let the roast rest before carving.
Tip #2: Love Your Leftovers
Slow-cooked beef is incredibly versatile, and using leftovers in various dishes is an excellent way to save time and money throughout the week!
Slice it thin for homemade deli meat, chop and add it into soups or stews, mix it into your favorite sauce and pile it on top of pasta, yum! The possibilities are endless. Go ahead and get creative in the kitchen, roast leftovers are like a gift to your future self!
Tip #3: Size Matters
When buying a roast, consider how many people you'll be feeding.
● A general rule of thumb is 1/2 pound per person.
Tip #4: Perfecting Heat and Time
Cooking time is determined by the size of the roast and how well-done you want it.
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F and cook for 15 minutes per pound of meat.
2. Lower the temperature to 350°F and continue cooking until the meat thermometer reads your desired internal temperature.
With a few simple ingredients and a few simple tips, you can create a delicious meal that the entire family will enjoy.
Now is the perfect time to try making your own roast with Triple E Farm’s 100% Grass-Fed Beef, on sale now!
Triple E Farm Team